RATES: Our pricing assumes a minimum of 10 adults per trip.
Overnight Stay (Maximum capacity of 30 persons)
- A fixed rate of Php 115,000 per night up to ten (10) persons.
- Rate per night in excess of ten (10) persons is Php 7,500 per person.
- Exclusive use of the Island and its facilities and amenities
- Round trip boat transfers to/from Anamarina Resort
- Welcome drinks
- Three (3) meals and two (2) snacks per day.
- Full use of sports and leisure facilities such as:
- Swimming (Pool and Beach)
- Beach Volleyball
- The Family Villa
- Executive Suite
- Two (2) Island Suites
- Six (6) Beach Huts
Rates mentioned above are not applicable during Holy Week, December 24-25 and December 30-31.
Rates may vary depending on preferred date.
- Booking arrangements have to be made seven (7) days before your intended stay at the Island Buenavista.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
The Island Buenavista also caters other special requirements that are tailor-fit to the guest’s needs.
MASSAGE: A masseuse is available. If you like a massage on the day you arrive, please let us know in advance.
BONFIRE: We can arrange evening bonfires.
DIETARY REQUESTS: We ask for at least 48-hours notice for dietary requests.
You are welcome to put any of your food in our fridge. We do not have a shop on the island. If you are going to crave chocolate for example or marshmallows for the evening bonfire, you’ll have to bring your own. But trust us, you’re unlikely to be hungry at any point.